Cost Effective and Flexible On-Demand Contract Programming Services.
If you are looking for quick turn-around and accurate CNC programming services you have come to the right place. Our specialized programming services allow you greater productivity without additional overhead, liability and costs associated with hiring expensive CNC Programmers.
Greater Competitive Advantage – Having access to MachiningPartner’s highly skilled and specialized professional services will increase your profitability. and at fraction the cost cost reduction, increased productivity and flexibility, without the overhead
Greater Flexibility – Anyone in the machining industry knows how hard it is to find qualified cnc programmers in a timely fashion. We can help whether your regular programmer is unavailable, you have CNC Programming Services position to fill, or are experiencing programming overload. Successfully addressing these issues is what we do for a living.
CNC Programs that Make Sense – Our programs are designed to reduce your overall time and costs. We always aim to minimize setup times, operations, handling times and use off the shelf tooling whenever possible.
Easy, Convenient, and Predictable – Our CNC programming contracting services is very straight forward. Pay for only what you need. No benefits, sick or vacation pay! From simple parts to complete assemblies with BOM. After you send us CNC programming quote request we will provide total cost and time frame. We program what you need how you need it.
Affordable CNC Contract Programming Service Highlights
- CNC programming services, mills, lathes, mill-turns, wire, edm, 2-7 Axis.
- Small to large companies, aerospace, automotive, medical, molds, general job shops, OEM’s and sub-contracts.
- Temporary programming overload, on-going contracts and fill in during employee replacement.
- Single components thru complete projects.
- Accurate NC code for all controls. Fanuc, Haas, Yasnac, Mitsubishi, Mazak, Okuma, Heidenhain, Siemens, Macro B programming
- Off-site or on-site programming can be arranged.
- Over 22 years of CNC programming, set-up and operation.
- Other services include, Process engineering, Lean Manufacturing, Fixture design, and CNC communications.
Please complete the brief Programming Quote Request below.
Terms of Service
- Quotes are valid for 30 days unless otherwise specified.
- Unless otherwise noted, quotes are based on availability of accurate solid models.
- Buyer is responsible for verifying print/solid accuracy and to provide all required information such as machine type, processor requirement etc.
- Quote includes 45 minutes of free phone support.
- Files (NC files, tool lists etc) are delivered via email.
- Lead time is based on project size and date of receipt of purchase.
- Buyer is entitled for 2 minor revisions at no cost.
- Setup personnel and end user may need to make some adjustments as to feeds and speeds, tapping cycle etc.
- The purchase order can only be canceled upon written notification by the customer via MachiningPartner.com or email to bestmachining @ gmail.com. Upon receipt of cancellation, the contract will be settled based on the total cost that has been committed and/or incurred, plus associated profit less the price of any delivered service or product.
We are able to read many different file formats, including:
- IGES (*.IGES,*.IGS)
- AutoCAD DWG (*.DWG)
- AutoCAD DXF (*.DXF )
- Parasolid Text (*.X_T,*.XTM_TXT)
- Parasolid Binary (*.X_B)
- ACIS Kernal SAT (*.SAT,*.SAB)
- STEP (*.STP,*.STEP)
- VDA (*.VDA)
- ASCII (*.TXT,*.CSV,*.DOC)
- StereoLithography (*.STL)
- Catia V4 Model (*.MODEL)
- Catia V4 Export (*.EXP)
- Catia V5 CatPart (*.CATPART)
- CadKey CDL (*.CDL)