DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “US Shipping Boxes Market: Consumer Insights Study, 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This study examines consumer insights and trends for the US market for corrugated shipping boxes. Survey data capture insights between 2020 and 2022 as well as display longer-term historical trends in consumer sentiment.
Survey responses in this study reveal consumer sentiment regarding the pandemic, online shopping, and more.
As more consumers interact with shipping boxes – most notably via online shopping – an analysis of consumer trends can give insight to marketing and product development opportunities.
This report contains analysis and data-driven discussions relating to shipping boxes, including a look at sustainability views and online shopping habits, behaviors, and attitudes.
This report includes analysis, data, trends, and customized cross tabs using two survey resources:
- data from a proprietary national online survey conducted in April-May 2020, August 2020, November-December 2020, February-March 2021, June 2021, August-September 2021, October-November 2021, November-December 2021, February 2022, and May 2022
- data from syndicated national consumer survey results from MRI-Simmons Spring 2022 Report
Key Topics Covered:
2. Shipping Boxes Overview
- Corrugated Shipping Boxes
- Factors Affecting Corrugated Shipping Box Sales
- Industry Composition
- Market Share
- Recycling & Recycled Content
- Renewable Resource & Forest Management
3. E-Commerce Overview
- E-Commerce Sales Outlook
- Right-Sizing & Shipping Container Optimization
- E-Commerce Ready Packaging
- Annual Parcels/Packages Shipped
- Leading Shipping Companies
- Shipping Containers
4. COVID-19 Trends
- Most Still Consider the Pandemic a Health Threat
- COVID-19 Variant Concerns
- Changes to Shopping Habits Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic
5. Online Shopping & Packaging Insights
- Online Shopping Habits
- What Consumers Are Ordering Via E-Commerce
- Prevalence of Boxes in E-Commerce Home Deliveries
- Ordering Items That Need to Be Kept Cool
- Views on Safety of Packaging for Online Orders
- Attitudes Toward the “Unboxing” Experience
6. Recycling & Sustainability Insights
- Recycling Awareness & Attitudes Toward Sustainability
- Consumer Attitudes on Recycling & Sustainability
- Attitudes by Gender
- Attitudes by Age Group
7. More Detailed Packaging Industry Coverage Available
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hfuyk6-shipping-boxes?w=4.