DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Fiberglass Pipes – Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Fiberglass Pipes Market to Reach $9.6 Billion by 2030
The global market for Fiberglass Pipes estimated at US$7.5 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$9.6 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 3% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
GRE, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 3.9% CAGR and reach US$5.1 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the GRP segment is readjusted to a revised 2.2% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $2.1 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 5.3% CAGR
The Fiberglass Pipes market in the U.S. is estimated at US$2.1 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$1.9 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 5.3% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 1.6% and 2.5% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 2% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$1.2 Billion by the year 2030.
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Fiberglass Pipes: A Primer
- Oil & Gas and Sewage Applications Drive Demand for Fiberglass Pipes Consumption
- Asia Pacific: The Largest Market
- Challenges and Restraints
- INNOVATIONS AND ADVANCEMENTS
- Single Wall Carbon Nanotubes Containing Fiber Glass Pipes Provides Superlative Performance
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Glass Reinforced Pipes
- Key Features and Production Process
- Advantages of Fiberglass or Composite Pipes
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic (GRP) / Glass Fiber Reinforced Epoxy (GRE) Pipes and their Applications
- Applications of Fiberglass Pipes
- Fiberglass Pipes – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 44 Featured)
- Abu Dhabi Pipe Factory LLC
- Balaji Fiber Reinforced Pvt. Ltd.
- Chemical Process Piping Pvt. Ltd.
- Enduro Composites, Inc.
- Future Pipe Industries LLC
- Graphite India Ltd.
- Hengrun Group Co., Ltd.
- Hobas GRP Pipe Systems
- Lianyungang Zhongfu Lianzhong Composites Group Co., Ltd.
- National Oilwell Varco, Inc.
- Saudi Arabian AMIANTIT Company
- ZCL Composites Inc.
MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Usage of Reliable Fiber Glass Pipes in Chemicals and Oil & Gas Applications
- Fiber Glass Pipes for Water & Wastewater Applications
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/33rhif-pipes?w=4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.