MachiningPartner.com specializes in developing drawings and 3D solid model designs that match original as-designed features and aid OEMs to re-manufacture the components.
Our talented engineers leverage reverse engineering principle to generate a CAD model and design drawings from your inputs or laser scanned data received from fabricators, OEM firms for the purpose of re-fabrication. We than utilize state-of-the-art software to create detailed 3D CAD models and drawings to enable easy, seamless fabrication. Some of the software we use are Inventor, SolidWorks, MasterCam, or, Creo, Solid Edge, SpaceClaim etc.
Our affordable reverse engineering service allows your team to focus on other projects and enjoy total life-cycle support for both onsite and offshore projects.
Use our vast experience in reverse engineering services to your advantage. Our reverse engineering team can help you:
- Quickly create prototypes in digital format and greatly reduce product development cost
- Full functionality analysis and eliminate manufacturing defects before production
- Optimize the product quality and manufacturability
- Create Accurate In-Process Solid Models and Drawings
- Get a comprehensive insight into competitor’s products with 3D CAD modeling
- Design a new part to fit to a legacy part with design digitization
We cover the entire project cycle, right from designing to development and testing of projects using established technologies.